1. At First Install the Nokia care suite software for flash
2. Download the firmware files
3. After downloading firmware files connect the dead or bricked phone (in switched off condition) with computer via USB data cable and launch Nokia Care Suite.
4. Double click “ Product Support Tool for Store ” 3. At the opened window set connection to “No connection” (from drop down list at top left just below File, View, Tools Menu bar).
6. Now click “ Programming – Recovery ” (Option button at the bottom left).
7. At recovery window select the downloaded firmware and then check or tick “Update automatically” and “USB Dead phone flashing” option boxes (can be present according to NCS version or not) and click on the next.
8. NCS will start flashing your device according to your command and it may take several minutes so wait until the flash process completes. In this way you can flash your mobile. If everything goes right you will get your phone back to life again. In this way any person can give flash or update a dead mobile phone.